BOMA's Guide to Developing a Standard Operating Procedure Manual provides a straightforward, organized process for property professionals looking to create or update an indispensable SOP Manual for their building or company.
The SOP Guidebook provides the reader with:
- Information on what an SOP Manual is, why it's important, and how it's used.
- Steps for creating an SOP Manual – from planning to assembling your editiorial team to distribution and updates.
- Detailed outlines of 18 SOP sections, including Tenant Emergency Plan, Lease Administration, Accounting and Reporting, Business Plans and Re-Forecasts, Contracts/Contract Services, Management Office Operations, Physical Operations, Safety and OSHA Compliance, Fire and Life Safety Systems, Security, and more.
- Business tips from the author, and a comprehensive listing of additional resources.
- Easy to follow outline format.
- Everything needed to create an SOP Manual for your building or company or update your existing manual.
- Number of Pages:
- File Size:
- 1 file , 4.5 MB